T H E M !

result coming !

morning shift today .
siang lin told me that MS L want to see us and give us our result .
ohhhh noooo .
after finished my work , straight away go to tutor's office .
felicia is already there , inside was charmaine .

when charmaine come , she said she pass the RA same goes to felicia .
congrats babe !

when its my turn , i was so nervous . hahah .
MS L asked me , what am i think about my interview . and she explain to me what should i do .

at the end of the conversation between us , MS L said ;
u can go now , btw , u pass this RA ya . u pass the examination .

i was like nk melompat kat situuu . hahaha .
=))
thnx MS L .
its such a difficult diagnosis mannn .

after get the result , straight away go to room and packed the things as MR. A is waiting for me at LRT taman jaya .
he said he wants to pick me up at there and send me home .
but my mom wait at LRT setiawangsa .

sampai umah , MR.A asked my mom permission to go to KFC as i want to eat cheesy wedges .
D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S !

send him home at 1opm.

*thnx ya b .

-the end-

No comments:

Post a Comment

just leave ur comments here.
:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...