T H E M !

krisis demi krisis berlaku, and yet i still need you and love you the way you are. i dont know why, but that's a fact that i should accept. i dont know how to forget you and accept another person in my life. ITS ALL ABOUT US. even had a person like me, i think i cant accept them same as the way i accept you for first time. you know me, i dont simply said that I LOVE YOU, if i dont really mean it. i said that 3 words if i really mean in and i proud to say it. im not the person who like to fooling around others feeling. im not that kind of person. as long as you know that i love you, i think it is enough for me. even i dont know whether your love still for me or with somebody else.

syud ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

just leave ur comments here.
:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...