T H E M !

Finally (!)

Last paper for today. Means no need to read books for a few days. FOR FEW DAYS only. Tomorrow start practical and ya tomorrow I'm going back home just for a while. YA (!) makan makan lah apa lagi. nyum nyum.

And to you: I don't think you deserve to be a man. Be gentleman please. Tak payah nak pukul pukul. Kan sendiri yang rasa sakit hati kan. Baru rasa nak appreciate kan? Rasanya tak berbaloi kott. She deserves to get better than that. And I'm sure for that.

*I'm just thinking why can't just this people appreciate someone who loves you so much. Bila dah tak ada baru lah kau nak appreciate orang yang sayang kat kau. Kalau macam tuh sampai bila pun tak sudah. I really really don't understand it. Next time please learn and try to appreciate people who loves you so much. Jangan menyesal bila dia dah takdek depan mata kau lagi. Walaupun kau dah ada orang lain sebagai pengganti, I'm really sure she's not the same as the person who loves you. By that time you will feel that feeling. By that time, you know how's the pain that person feel. And it same goes to you. Rasanya tak payah lah aku nak cakap siapa. Aku rasa kau pun tahu siapa diri kau.

Dan sekarang, aku tak nak ambik tahu. Rasa sakit masih ada lagi dan ia akan berpanjangan walaupun aku dah maafkan kau. Untuk kembali aku rasa lupakan aje. Aku akan tepati janji aku untuk dapat pointer mcm yang aku janjikan kat kau dulu. And i will prove it to you. That's my promise. Thanks for everything. Eventhough you are not anyone to me but I still know how to appreciate you.


syud ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

just leave ur comments here.
:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...