T H E M !

Please save. . .




YA ALLAH, PLEASE SAVE OUR RELATIONSHIP. I LOVE OUR RELATIONSHIP. DON'T OVER IT. I WANT TO STAY WITH HIM. PLEASE LET US DO THE RIGHT THINGS THIS TIME. PLEASE MAKE EVERYONE UNDERSTAND. :'(



I know everybody doesn't like us to be together. Maybe others right. We need to sacrifice if we want to see everyone happy especially our parents. That is more important. Knowing you since childhood, I never expect that you will become apart of my life even I know it's only just temporary. I never expect that you will become mine as since childhood, we always get fighting each other. I never expect many people doesn't like us to be together. I never expect all these problems will come out when we are in relationship. And I never expect this will be happen and we become like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

just leave ur comments here.
:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...